IT Equipment Relocation
Linear Technologies services over 20,000 workstation and server room devices annually. Our diverse experience in technology equipment Disconnect/Reconnect (De/Re-Installation) with data centers, server rooms and workstations date back to 1986.
Relocation over 12,000 devices for JCPenney from NY to Dallas Texas in one year.
Technology Equipment Disconnect & Reconnect
(Workstation & Server Room Equipment)
Whether relocating a few or several hundred users, you need to count on a full squad of experienced field-tested technicians who will handle your valuable equipment and meet your timeframe.
Our project management team will develop a comprehensive plan allowing our technicians to execute a time sensitive and systematic disconnect and reconnect of your entire technology network from workstations, peripherals, server room equipment and telephones.
We can save you time and money!
- Conduct equipment survey with photos to ensure complete position replication
- Attend Pre-Move Planning Coordination Meetings
- Help develop clear timeframes with client and moving company
- Label all relocating equipment per floor plans
- Review and assess existing to new furniture conditions
- Furniture environment – existing desk/cubical to new Sit/Stand desks
- Review monitor conversions from existing stand to new mounted arms
- Receive, distribute and install any new workstation equipment
- Confirm possible need for new power & patch cords lengths at new locations
- Disconnect and prepare all equipment for mover
- Reconnect and test all equipment for connectivity
- Dress in wires for a neat and clean environment
- Deliver complete condition report
- Provide post-move support, onsite troubling shooting and help desks